top pumps and parts

I've had many Covt. in the past and found that most any pump from any year car 1955 and up will run any make car top hydraulic cylinder

-------Original Message-------

Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 07:09:18 PM
Subject: IML: top pumps and parts

Hi fellow Imperialists
A quick question and sharing post

Does anyone know what the pump pressure and output on the 62
convertible top pump is? Or does anyone know what other motors are
powerful enough to run the system, not necessarily the correct mounting
or perfect origional look?

I have a 62 Parts book and The Hollanders if anyone needs parts looked
up or needs an interchange listing they can contact me at
BANDMGRINDING@xxxxxxxx and I will do my best to help. I will eventually
try to get the other years of parts books and maybe I can figure out a
way to post a list. In the meantime, just holler and I'll try to help.

Allan R.
62 conv ( for now )