Please WELCOME a New Member Keith Beldock 1981

Please WELCOME a New Member Keith Beldock 1981

New Subscriber(s): Keith Beldock
Email Address is: kcb-b9@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: central florida

Car(s) owned: 1981 luxury coupe

Self-Introduction: I'm forty and have always loved the 81 82 and 83 model
years. I had a mint green 81 in 86 and loved her. I'm looking at a beige one
here in my town which needs to be restored haven't decided if I want to or
not. Thanks. Keith