Bronze adhesive

Mitch,
When I refinished the bronze on my 68 coupe I used 3M press in place emblem
adhesive product #08069.  This stuff has worked very well and we have even
greater temperture fluctuations here in Minnesota.  The adhesive comes on a
sheet with a double backing.  Peel off one side and apply to the bronze, trim
to fit, then just before installing the piece remove the second piece of
backing.  The adhesive is now applied to the metal.  Press in place with even
pressure.  I would recommend using a soft cloth to press the bronze in place
so that you don't cause any scratches.  Thats it!  No drips, no ooze and
secure bronze.  I did the entire job in my Crown Coupe with this stuff.  It
was designed to stick exterior emblems to cars.  I found it at Napa and at
auto body supply stores.

Good luck!

Dale
68 Crown Coupe