1940's thru 70's Film Strip Viewer

I have a projector that also has the record player. I loaned them to Tony
Waters to copy on tape and return them to me. If you read this Tony, is it
done yet? I kept the one for the 49 Dodge without loaning it because my
stepdad is the actor protraying the car salesman for the 49 Dodge to a woman
buyer. He died in 1973 and I told my mom back in about 94 I had a surprise
for her. I took the projector and that film strip to my Uncles, her brother
and showed them to everyone, including my stepbrother and stepsister that he
was their blood father. I never said what it was, but you should have been
there as my mom and the other two about had a heart attack. They confirmed
what I thought to be him.
   So, Tony, if you read this please contact me so we can make arrangements
for my getting the film strips and records back. I can come to San Diego to
get them. There was no Imperial strips in these strips. Only Dodge, Plymouth
and Desoto. But, still Mopars. I have some of the newer stuff used in a tv
type monitor for the early 70's till the late 70's. I do not have anyway to
view these. They are in cartridge format.
   Joe Machado