1955 IMPERIAL fLEX CONNECTOR 4 gas tank

Doug:
If you don't have any luck with the usual parts parts places, all you have to do is look in the yellow pages for an industrial hose supplier, and take your sample with you and they can match it up.  I've been doing this for years for all kinds of hoses.  As others have suggested, just make sure you tell them it is for gasoline.
                                                       Bill B.