Easy on the coupes!! was: IML: Please WELCOME New Member, Dan Melnik (19

Easy on the coupes!! was: IML: Please WELCOME New Member, Dan Melnik (1966)

I read this awhile back, and just want to make the observation that 4 doors
generally outnumber the coupes, 3 to 4 times in production numbers,
sometimes more.
And while convertibles generally are more rare than the coupes, just
chopping up a coupe cause it's parts fit a little easier, is bad economics,
in my eyes. Same goes for sedans, while sedans are usually the most common,
this doesn't hold true for Imperials. I think before we go chopping ANY
Imperial up for parts, we should take a good look at what we're doing first.
I'd rather hunt 20 junkyards taking a bit of a 4 door here and there, then
cut up a coupe to fix a convertible, just because it was convenient. Coupes
, not as rare as droptops, but not exactly common either. Careful with that
Axe, Eugene!!
Phil.
 If I may make a suggestion, I would hold off on