Please WELCOME Returning Member, Keith Hopping (1958)

Please WELCOME Returning Member, Keith Hopping (1958)

New Subscriber(s): Keith Hopping
Email Address is: oldhop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: New Zealand Taranaki

Car(s) owned: 58 two door hard top

Self-Introduction: just signed back in ,been away .Still waiting on my car
to arrive from the States,has not left L.A yet but should do soon I hope.I
would like to see the old tart to put my mind at rest,as to weather or not I
have wasted my money .How about some feed back from other imperial owners in
N.Z there must be some over here.or may be one of the YANKEE chapter knows
the car ,it was on ebay about two months ago and was withdrawn after a bogus
bid or two ,She is tan with a white roof ,gold inside,may or may not have
done 66000 miles.Had good pics on ebay but was there for only a short
time.regards Keith Hopping