65imperial2dr

ODD isn't the word I'd necessarily use, but ABOMINATION seems to fit.  Note
the added fender skirts and after-market mag wheels.  By comparison, the
late '70s 2-door Cadillac Seville San Remo 2-door custom job looks good.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown 4-door Southampton
1972 Buick Riviera
1983 Chrysler Cordoba