Christine Trettin
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 12:23 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Please WELCOME New Member, Kingsley Hooker (1967)

New Subscriber(s): Kingsley W. Hooker
Email Address is: wilde42@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Memphis, Tennessee

Car(s) owned: !967 Crown convertible, pale yellow with black interior,
50,000 miles
1967 Crowm four door hardtop, white with black and white interior, 42,000
miles

Self-Introduction: I've alwaws been an Imperial fanatic but only recently
have owned one. It was my great fortune to find these within a tear of one
another. They both are pristine and look,run, and drive like new cars. I am
absolutely transported when I slip behind the wheel. The convertible was
originally purchased by one of the Imps of Omaha, a group of approximately
twenty men who each year(approximately 1962-1968)would purchase an Imperial
convertible and would go parading about the streets of Omaha. What a
wonderful spectacle that was. The four door hardtop spent most of its life
in the Denver area but coincidentally was sold new in Beatrice, Nebraska,
ninety miles south of Lincoln where the convertible was originally
purchased.