1968 Imperial LeBaron Limousine

Hi All,

Several years ago think the 1968 Imperial LeBaron Limousine that is now for sale on E-Bay was the one advertised in Hemmings.  I called about this car and talked to the owner, a lady, and she told me the following.  This car was ordered by a very wealthy man, who employeed a chauffeur to drive and take care of the car.  When the owner retired, he gave this car to the chauffeur, who had no need for such a large car, so he traded it on a smaller car at the Chrysler dealer.  The lady who I talked to worked at this Chrysler dealership, and she was impressed with this limousine, which was on the dealer's used car lot, so she bought it.  She only used this car on very special occasions and employed a part time chauffeur so that she could enjoy the luxury of
riding in back.  Due to age and health reasons, she decided to sell her Limo, and asked $25,000.00 for it, but I do not know if she sold it or not, nor do I know if she is still the current owner.

Bill/Imp, 68's (love those shades of green)