Please WELCOME New Member, Mark Ollerton (1964, 1978 Salon, 1981)

Please WELCOME New Member, Mark Ollerton (1964, 1978 Salon, 1981)

Welcome to the list!! You've had quite a few awesome Mopars... I still have the
77T&C that I bought in Comox. Please add some pictures of your Salon to the '78
page and any insights you have into them. The '78 page is pretty sparse right
now with only the article that I wrote on my brothers '78 (non Salon)  in the
Spotters Guide.
Again Welcome!!!
Matt ( 74&75 Imperials, 77T&C, 85 Aries, 86 5th Ave)