Thanks for the shock therapy!

Wanted to thank everyone for their help with shocks for my 1959 Imperial. I guess KYB on the front, and Gabriel on the rear should be a pretty good combination. Putting Radials, and new rear shocks has made a world of difference in the cars ride, and handling. I can't wait to see what new surprises will come from adding new front shocks! Thanks for the tips, and even the model numbers, This list is a dream come true, as is my '59 Imperial! Today while out working on my car the postman drives up and hands me a box. It was my new tail light lenses from oldcarlens.com! Talk about quick service, I only ordered them a couple of days ago, and they look beautiful, but I think I'll wait till she gets a new paint job before putting them on. Bill, 1959 Crown