BIG engine in 63 Chrysler

Rodger & Gabby:
Please be advised that in 1963, in the Chrysler line, the BIG engines WERE
available; although not too many were built.  The 426cid/373hp twin 4 bbl,
the 426cid/415hp short ram engine, and the 426cid/425hp short ram COULD be
obtained.  I remember seeing one in Bowling Green, Ohio in the Fall of 1963.
[I bought the  the 'lowly' Chrysler Newport #812 with a 361/2bbl just before
I went into USAF.]  Thanks, and good night,   ne