Memery and Options

Tony

    When some have asked questions about whatever  I find that people answer
from associated memery that has bleed from one like topic to another.  Or
they know their car has this or that and their friends car has the same, but
they do not know that with one car the item was part of the base price and
the other was an option or that an item was part of a package.  That's OK.
By asking the questions or making replys based on opinion lets others learn.
I have found that I find myself running to books that I have or down to that
puplic place with lots of books or to the web site that gets posted in the
message.  And some times I find that even I too can have a almost correct
answer.  I don't like the idea of being almost right some of the times so I
have Parts Books, FSM's, Sales Pamplets, Salesmans Training Info Videos from
tapes/slides etc, etc for 1947 De Soto and 1963 Imperial/Le Baron and for a
few other years from when I thought I wanted a whatever ('39 Le Salle, ''52
Crown, '56 Fireflight, '59 Crown).  In this quest of helping myself it seems
that I need (want) a 1966 Parts Book and a 1966 Factory Servvice Manual.

                                    Rodger & Gabby

ps
Want to see the grill that I purchased from ebay 'cause I didn't know what a
grill looked like off the car ???

                                  Rodger & Gabby