68 door handles

At the risk of being really picky, the door handles on the 68s shouldn't be
bronze, like the interior trim.  It should be a silver finish, almost like
brushed aluminum.  This is an inconsistency, I suppose, but I guess they
figured the bronze wouldn't hold up to the elements.

Unless, of course, I'm wrong and you have an extremely rare car with bronze
inserts on the door handles--?  Never seen one, if so.

MM