Bruce Campbell (Seeking 1955 or 1956 Limo)

Bruce Campbell (Seeking 1955 or 1956 Limo)

Bruce:
 Hi, & welcome to the best place to be for Imperial information. I too have a
similar desire to have and drive '55/'56 Limo's. I searched for more than ten
years (+ or -) to find the cars I now have. I found Limo's of all prices and
conditions, as in the ones I liked I could not afford and the ones I could
afford were not in good shape. So, I decided to just get the best I could...I
bought a '56 Limo that is mostly rust, it is currently a difficult repair and
will take several years to complete. I also found for much more money, a '55
that had the body work and metal and frame rust already repaired. But, needs
interior and general detailing. This one will be completed by mid summer.
 So, my point is you need to decide to either pay 'big' bucks for one that is
fair to good shape that will need still more, or to spend 'big' time/hours &
effort to get thr result you want. There just isn't many left to pick from, it
will be hard work to get what you want, but so far Iv'e done it, and so can
you.
 Just some of my ramblings, hope you can find something useful, you may contact
me off list if you have questions, and I may know know where some Limos may
still be for sale.
 Write back to the 'List' and tell us what you want in a limo and any thoughts.
...George...'with the soon to be beautiful '55/'56 Limo's'

"Mike & Christine Trettin" <mtrettin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>New Subscriber(s): bruce campbell
>Email Address is: bcampbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Member Location: SF Bay Area- California
>
>Car(s) owned: DESPIRATELY need to own a 55 or 56 CROWN Imperial Limo

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@xxxxxxxx!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/