Autotemp II Problem. (was: Blower problem)

Autotemp II Problem. (was: Blower problem)

That "cover" pops up. It is held on by clips. Just make sure it doesn't hit
the windshield when you pop it up.

The fan-motor/blower operates only on Defrost? Was this the car that you
recently replaced the Water Valve on?? There are 2 vacuum connections on it
for the Cold Engine Lockout Switch feature. The only way the blower should
operate in Lo-Auto or Hi-Auto (not Defrost) is if the 2 vacuum connections
are connected properly and with proper vacuum. The Cold Engine L-O Switch on
the Water Valve lets the fan turn on when the temp of the coolant rushing
thru the valve is above 125'F. My AutoTemp II kicks on when the coolant
reaches 140'F....unless I have it set on Defrost,that is.

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr <--with working AutoTemp II
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--appears to have some of the Chrysler Load
Leveler parts on it. I see the vac-powered compressor,reserve tank...and
there are retractable jacks underneath?? Hmmmm.