Please WELCOME New Member, Bruce Campbell (Seeking 1955 or 1956 Limo)

Please WELCOME New Member, Bruce Campbell (Seeking 1955 or 1956 Limo)

New Subscriber(s): bruce campbell
Email Address is: bcampbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: SF Bay Area- California

Car(s) owned: DESPIRATELY need to own a 55 or 56 CROWN Imperial Limo

Self-Introduction: I currently own several cars. Cars I love to wax, and
cars I love to drive. Ocassionally they're the same. My dad had several
Chrysler's when I was a kid, including a fabulous 55 New Yorker Hardtop. My
first Job in San Francisco was in 1967. My office was at 650 California
Street. The President of Homestake Mining would get picked up every day at
4:30 in front of the building in a 1956 Dove Gray Crown Imperial. I've
wanted one ever since. Can someone out there help me find a good one????