How to take out '74 seats

Hello Andrei,(and List)
That is a cool pic of an Imp you have there at the end of your posting.

To answer your Q,the front seats are bolted to the floor. Make sure you
unplug the wiring for the power seats before you lift them from the car.

The rear seat cushion: Push back and down on the lower part of the
seat-bottom and lift up. You might have to get on each side of the car to
unhook each side of the seat. The metal framework of the seat hooks into a
catch on the floor.

* The rear seat-back: My memory is fuzzy on this one. Remove the rear
seat-bottom (see above). There might be some sort of nut or bolt...hopefully
not the seatbelt hold-down bolt,that holds down the lower part of the seat
back. It should be able to be seen with the seat-bottom removed. The seat
back can now be lifted up and off the hooks that I think holds the top part
of the seat to the rear firewall.
* Don't quote me on the rear seat-back info. I have removed alot of
seats!...alot came out differently.

Steve from Albany,N.Y. <--why do I live in this nasty climate?
'75 Imp 4dr <--had the seats out once.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--lets hope it lasts the winter w/o caving
in...'eh?