Cruise Night in Davie, FL and A1A cruise on Sunday MIA to PB

Cruise Night in Davie, FL and A1A cruise on Sunday MIA to PB

Hey everybody!

I'm going to cruise night at the Tower Shops in Davie (Just south of 595 on
University) with "Bubbles" tomorrow night.  Bubbles is the 1966 Shriner's
car on eBay.  I should be there some time around 6pm, so come on by and chat
a bit.

My A1A cruise is getting pushed back to Sunday. (I can't cancel Saturday
plans.) I plan on leaving Miami after breakfast and arrive in Palm Beach for
a late lunch on Clamatis, Worth Ave, or the Breakers around 2 or 3pm.
Obviously, there's a lot of planned pit stops.

If you can make it out tomorrow night or on Sunday, email me off list with a
phone number so we can coordinate.  Or just be somewhere along A1A north of
Bal Harbour with your car and I'll look out for you.

See you tomorrow or Sunday.

Javier