1963 & Other Imperials in the Movies

My latest batch of Imperial movies includes some great footage for '63 fans.
In fact, I'd have to say that overall 1963 Imperials might be the best
represented of all years with quality screen time (including the Move Over,
Darling chase and car wash clips previously posted on the site).

For those of you contemplating moving up to a high-speed Internet
connection, let me say that the nearly 3 Gigabytes of Imperial movie clips
currently on the site should be incentive enough! :-)

Here are the latest clips:

The Thrill of It All, 1957 (or '58 or '59?) Imperial limousine by Ghia
(brief scene):
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Thrill/index.htm

Pals, 1963 Imperial LeBaron:
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Pals/index.htm

Walk, Don't Run, 1963 Imperial LeBaron:
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Walk/index.htm

The Wanderers, 1963 Imperial (brief shot):
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Wanderers/index.htm

The Thing with Two Heads, 1972 Imperial LeBaron:
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Thing/index.htm

Uptown Saturday Night, 1973 Imperial LeBaron:
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Uptown/index.htm

Backdraft, 1990 Chrysler Imperial:
http://www.imperialclub.com/MoviesAndTelevision/Backdraft/index.htm

Enjoy, and as always, if you know of any other Imperial movie sightings that
are not already posted, please write.

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise