Please WELCOME New Member, James Harris (1964)

Please WELCOME New Member, James Harris (1964)

New Subscriber(s): James B. Harris
Email Address is: jamesboottharris@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Lubbock, Texas

Car(s) owned: 1964 Crown Imperial, 4-door hardtop

Self-Introduction: Howdy, This car was purchased new by my grandmother in
Wickenburg/Phoenix, Arizona. It was inherited by my Mother in 1969 and lived
in Central Louisiana until it was given to me in 1978 at which time it moved
to West Texas.  It was a daily driver through 1983 when it was retired
showing 83,000+ on the odometer.  It still runs well but the transmission
shifts poorly to not at all.  Too much inactivity I guess.  I am rapidly
approaching retirement and would like to get this vehicle back on the road.
I need to replace the windshield and have not had much success in locating
one.