Pics of Dual exhaust tailpipes for '67-url

Pics of Dual exhaust tailpipes for '67-url

So many of you requested (privately, thank you!) for
pictures of my duals, that I just put them on my web
site.  go to:

www.angelfire.com/geek/ottotheresurrector

and click on the picture of the Imperial to get to the
page with the exhaust pictures.  Of course, to check
out the Budd to Supra conversion, click on the picture
of the rotor.

To everyone who gave kudos on the Budd to Supra page,
I appreciate your compliments, they make the work worthwhile.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Christmas is over now
So I'm changing my haiku