Push Button Drive light

I am so proud of myself today. I finally solved my push button drive assembly with the help of a diagram from a fellow Imperialist. I've had the bezel up in my house working on a new gasket for the push buttons. I bought a sheet of gasket material at my local auto parts store, and cut out a new gasket for the push buttons, then glued the old gasket, (felt type material which was ripped in half) onto my new gasket. I brought in the old buttons and cleaned them up, and repainted the letters on them, where they had become blackened from use. Then I lubricated the connectors inside the dash, and painstakingly put all the buttons back on the connectors, replaced the bezel with my new gasket, and voila! My push buttons now look and work like I just drove it out of the showroom. I have one question. Does anyone know how to change the light bulb illuminating the push buttons? I saw it while I was in there, but it is very hard to get to. Can it be changed with a s pecial tool, or is it necessary to take off the dash to get to it? I'm just glad to have my buttons back, but it would be nice to have them illuminated at night. Thanks in advance, Bill Melichar 1959 Crown Southampton