83 poltergeist

Hi Leo,
    I'm not positive about the wiring on that car but from what I
remember all the power goes to the starter relay and then through one of
the bulkhead connectors. Check the ground cable where it attaches to the
frame/engine . I would take it off, clean it and re tighten it. Do the
same with the positive, just don't connect it to the frame. Also , I know
you said the battery terminals were tight but did you take them off and
clean them? I've had experience that they looked good but had some kind
of buildup on them, almost like they had plated themselves. If everything
looked good at these points , check the bulkhead connector pins, on a
number of Chrysler products that I have worked on the pins have corroded
and on occasion the wire had corroded where it was crimped to the pin,
causing an intermitting stalling, no power, or run problem that drove us
crazy. Sometimes you can duplicate the problem by shaking the harness
with someone carefully watching the lights while you shake them but it
doesn't always work.
   good luck

    Allan R.