Vendor Reviews - OIC (Was Walter's new membership intro)

Vendor Reviews - OIC (Was Walter's new membership intro)

> Car(s) owned: 1961 Crown Imperial
>
> Self-Introduction: Looking for a parts car in the
> Southwest

walter,

Make certain to check the vendor reviews section for
communal past experiences with vendors before starting
into your project.  This info can be found on the OIC
pages under parts/vendors.  It may save you some
potential grief at the hands of a scoundrel or line
you up with the best in the business.

LINK:
http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/PartsSources/Vendors/index.htm

-Kenyon