1981-83 real axle ratio

Phil,
when I bought my '83 it came with a posi.  I was told it was a mopar perf.
posi w/a 2/94 ratio in the stock rear.  I believe they just sell the center
section and you have it installed.  In all honesty I have barely looked
under the car & it allegedly has Diplomat cop car springs and a rear sway
bar ( it's kind of small-OK I looked once).
ROb