67 vs 68 B pillar cover?

OK, but does it fit?  Roy agrees with you that they are a bit different,
but he also says they fit.  Do you agree with that?  Originality is
important, but function is even more so.  And these plastic interior parts
are probably one of the few parts in the 68s that are of relatively low
quality (my opinion of course) and I wouldn't mind "upgrading".  Thanks
Bill, D^2