power locks/ interior lights/head lights

power locks/ interior lights/head lights

Thanks for the help Scott, but i might have left an important thing out,  On
the interior lights, if i pull the positive cable off the batterie, and leav
it off for a while then put it back on,  the interior lights start to flash,
its not consistant, it might flash about 5-6 times before it stopes.  and
every time the lights flash, there is a click sound, sounds like its coming
from the area arround the fuse box.  what might that be?
thanks