O2 sensor readings, DB

> The CCC controls it all, with info from other
> things. In this case, the

*technical description of what all happens under the
hood of an '81 Imperial during warm up*

This was a very cool description...I could visually
picture all this happening in sequence under the hood.
 Sort of like those cool scenes in "The fast and the
Furious" when you actually see the shot of NO2
progressing through the Fuel injection and out the
tailpipe, in slow motion, of course.  Neat stuff.

With all this talk of O2 sensors, I may just put one
on my car and take a drive with my digital VM hooked up.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Christmas is over now
So I'm changing my haiku