Towing hook behind 57

Ola

Just take your car into a place that installs hitches.  Inform them that you
need to have a hitch so that you can pull your Air Stream up near near your
ChrisCraft when you go out boating this summer.

Any way, all joking aside they will be able to install a frame mounted unit
to your car.  Then you can have a hitch and ball just like the rest of the
world.   The blue 63 that we have has a unit on it that was installed when I
was in HS.  (...same basic frame from 57 to 66...)

                                    Rodger & Gabby