WELCOME Dawn Michaels (1992)

Welcome, Dawn.

> New Subscriber(s): Dawn Michaels
> Email Address is: geminiz448@xxxxxxx
> Member Location: Denver, Colorado
>
> Car(s) owned: 1992 Chrysler Imperial, Gold, w/vinyl 1/2 Top, gold plush
> enterior.

If you don't like talking about yourself but do have an over developed
interest in your car, I think you could be in the right place!

Your iteration of the Imperial make is not too well represented here, but
they do have their admirers.  In many ways its up to you to generate the
conversation and feedback about your car that you want and, sometimes, need.
My neighbour bought one of these cars last year.  I didn't think too much of
them until I had the chance to be in one and drive it.  I was very
pleasantly surprised.   That happens to me so often with Imperials,  I knew
absolutely nothing about them until I came into contact with a certain 1958,
and the rest, as they say, is history.

I think there is a certain symmetry in the fact that Imperials began in 1924
as six cylinder, up scaled, Chryslers, and then ended that way, too.  The
wheel came full circle.

> I have been forced to be independent and find it difficult at times.  I
try
> to stay open minded about everything.  However, I am still learning and I
> thought that joining this mailing list would be a start for me to find
some
> common interests.

Being capably independant is pretty much a neccessity with these cars, Dawn.
Not too many folks on the outide of us Imperial afficiandos know much about
them.   The good news is that this virtual community makes up for that
deficit in spades.

Good luck to you.

Hugh