JACKS ('61 vs. '63)

Hi Jim & IMLers,

Good question. My guess is "yes".

My thinking is that the '61 and '63 front bumpers are identical. Only in '63
did the Imperial go to a different style rear bumper. If the '63 jack looks the
same as the '61 jack, I'm willing to put money on the '61 jack working for your
car. It would be silly (but not impossible) for Imperial engineers to redesign
the jack for '63 just to accomodate the new rear bumper. (and for one year
only!?!)

A '61 jack will work on both ends of a '62, as both years have identical
bumpers on both ends.

If anyone can drill holes in my logic or prove me wrong, please do so. I'm
always eager to learn!

Imperial Regards to all,

Jay Mc Kee
1962 Crown Southampton 4-door