Help with push button drive!

>Does anyone know how you're supposed to install these buttons correctly? and are they supposed >t o be so unstable when you take the trim bezel off? Help I can't go anywhere without my gears. >Bill Melichar 1959 Crown coupe.

The buttons should be should be unstable without the front bezel on.  Get a flashlight and you can see where and how they should go back in.  Inserting them all back starting at the bottom seems to be the easiest way.  From the top it should be "D N R 2 1".  Good luck to you.. I know how agravating it can be trying to get them all back in and happy.

                                     Steve B.