Gas I who cares 6 hours

Dieter It seems to me that every one gets different mileage for one reason or other , I know that the rear end RATIO will make a Great difference, I don't know what mine is but the 57 seems to be running at high speeds easily, I cant hear or feel any effort from the engine and still it comes out of the hole strong.

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, January 21, 2002 08:57:20 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Gas I who cares 6 hours

Braatz I don't mind spending the money on those too frequent stops at
filling stations its the distance in hours between fill ups you have. At a
modest 60 mph, again theoretically, you can drive 6 hours before your gas
needle hits the other end of the scale , I am on empty in my Newport at 160
miles in 2 hours. 2 hours that's what bugs me. On the other hand every 2
hours at the gas station , I get meet alot of admirers with my green & white
2 door harttop! Take care -- Sincerely Dieter