8 mpg Amazing 62

Hi Jay & list Your 62 is more of a candidate for my consumption figures.    !
WAO --200 maybe 300 K on the Speedo, plus one pot is only working part-time.
My tank has 166000 and was rebuild at 100 K by 2 owners ago in the early 80
s. I just had the transmission rebuild this past summer and replaced my
exhaust {dual} with over sized pipes and low restriction mufflers. I have to
look around to see if I can find Mopar electronic ignition for a 6 volt
energy system. I know there are quite a few  firms who offer them for 12
volts. I am not sure what tires you use;  radials; They are steelbelts right?
 Thanx for your input.    Sincerely Dieter 55 Newport