"Otis'" '75 Rear Brake-job Postponed.

  Hey Gang,

  Well,I planned on putting pads on the rear of my '75 Imp this weekend,and
tell how it went,but unfortunately there was a problem with the pads. You
see...I took them out of the box to put some of that
silicone-rubber,Anti-Squeak stuff on the backs of the pads and let it
dry....but,when I took them out of the box,I noticed that one rivet wasn't
"hit" right...and it prolly woulda worked it's way out and made contact with
the rotor,eventually.

  ADVANCE Auto-parts took 'em back and told me that it is gonna take a WEEK
to get another set of D-93's ( I think that is the #). Wearever(where-ever)
is the brand-name.

Advance is getting as bad as N-ever A-ny P-arts A-vailable. Every
counter-person in this area cringes when they see me coming. I hope parts
stores everywhere else aren't so Bogus.

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr <--still 4-sale. Imp-ad #3326.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--need to price a roof-job.