8 mpg/Radial Tires

Ross, thanks for the tip. My 78nyb will be getting new paws this spring when I roll Annabelle II out of the garage.......she got a new hubcap for xmas from brad hogg or was it eric...........I can't remember.  Annabelle has been black tagged for several years now and under indian blankets in her cozy spot. First stop is have brakes checked and new tires.  After several years nap I'm wondering what the priorities should be ......any suggestions.  Oh by the way my 69 cadallac was Annabelle I.
Do you still have your 78NYB manual?  Did the car come with radials?