Mag Wheels For Imperials not all work

>Sorry.........snowflakes will not work on the 70's Imperials and
>NYB's.......front disc brake is too big to fit inside the
>flakes...........BUT the 80's Cordoba and Mirada had a nice alloy wheel
>that
>will fit over the discs......
Hey Don,
How big are those discs? I thought the 80's Imperials would have the largest
discs mopar made.  I know that 14" rims wouldn't fit my 73 Satellite & I
thought the discs were the same.  The mags I saw always spoke about using
these and late 70's B-Bodies to get the larger disc upgrade.
Is there an easy brake upgrade we can make to our Imperials?
Thanks,
ROb