Please WELCOME New Member, Muir McPhail (1960)

Please WELCOME New Member, Muir McPhail (1960)

Hi Muir, The 2 Dr Crown is Blue w/white top and flight deck lid. Most people when first looking think it's a convertible. The Crown 4 Dr Ht is white with a dark green top & flight deck lid. Colors my brother chose when he was going to buy it, but didn't. And last but not least is the Le Baron, champagne w/white top & flight deck lid. This is the one I like best, but haveing problem after problem with it at the moment. Oh well, so is life. Denis RWC   Can send pics if your like?

Gidday Denis - that sounds really nice your 62's. What colours have you
used? On my 60 the dividing point is just the stainless spear down the side
- its nice, but I feel that it would be nice with almost a tritone with a
biggish strip down the middle - but don't want to get too carried away