56 Fuel Pump/Water Pump Rebuilding Service

56 Fuel Pump/Water Pump Rebuilding Service

Hello Imperial friends,

I just thought that I would share my experience with Antique Auto Parts
Cellar.  The fuel pump failed on my 56 Imperial Sedan.  I sent mine to Tom
Hannaford at Antique Auto Parts Cellar, and he did a wonderful job....when I
got the pump back it looked just like brand new, and works perfectly.  He
even sent the parts back to me that he took out of my old pump.  The cost
was $65.00 +$7.50 shipping, and the turn around time was probably a couple
of weeks including shipping time.

I talked to him this morning about rebuilding my water pump....he said that
he could for $85.00.  He also sells fuel pump kits for those of you who
might want to rebuild your own for $22.50.

Regards,

Jeff Carrothers
56,59,60,62,64 Imperials