Pictures

> Dear IML,
>
> I recently purchased a digital camera and I would love to share pictures
of
> my car with the IML, but where/how should I send the digital photos?
Thanks.

> David
> 54 Imperial 4 Door
> (Dad's car now Diane is in college)

Hi David,

I look forward to seeing pictures of your '54.

Picture attachments are always welcome, and encouraged, at the "Contact Us"
or "feedback" links seen throughout the website.  The address to send your
pictures to is:
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One of the Online Imperial Club volunteers will then post your photos for
all to see.  If you can include some of your car's history, restoration,
options, etc. at that time, that would be great.

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise