60 for sale / strange part to be seen

The Item on the fire wall is the tin can cover power buster, and the item in front of that is the Auto Pilot. Denis RWC

checking the pictures I discovered a strange item at the brake booster. anybody who knows what this bright shining thing is?
my mastercylinder is quite different.
http://www.cars-on-line.com/60chrys6922.html
Dietmar