on oil and such things...

Pennzoil and Quaker State are no longer "Pennsylvania Crude" based. I work
for an Oil company in Ohio, and they stopped purchasing Appalachian based
crudes about 4 years ago. If you will notice on any Pennzoil container, they
no longer have any inferences to "Pennsylvania Crude". I used to use
Pennzoil exclusively, but have boycotted them since they stopped purchasing
our oil. I now use Castrol.