Hubcap Painting

Another tip...  I use poster paint, the stuff you get for
kids.  After you clean the wheel cover well as Dick
suggested, apply the poster paint to the areas you want to
mask.  After you apply the paint and it has had time to
cure, gently clean the cap with soap and water.  The poster
paint and the paint on top of it will wash off, leaving the
paint in the desired areas.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth,
'73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA