Transportation help ???

Hi gang,

Over the years, most of you have read my 57 saga
(www.dte.net/57imperial) and know that I am stalled on
my effort to build a top for my 57 Imperial custom.

A guy in Toronto stumbled across my site and offered
to GIVE me a folding top mechanism from a 69 Chrysler
that I believe I can make work.  The price is
certainly right.

The only problem is that this thing is a 6 foot long
by 2 by 1 foot 'bundle' and will cost about $250 US to
ship to Nort Alabama.

So, here is where I'm hoping to find some help.  Is
anyone going to be in Toronto that would have room and
inclination to pick up the top assembly and bring it
closer to where I am?  It's a long way from North
Alabama to Toronto.  We could even organize a 'relay'.

Just a thought.  I will be in Penn this summer and
could take a couple extra days and drive up myself but
would like to have it before then.  In the past when
I've done something like this I always hear "...dang,
wish you had told me, I could have..." so I thought
I'd just see what the possibilities are.

Regards
Kerry