Imperial Sightings

Hi all -

There were two Imperials last night at Bob's Big Boy - mine and a '74-75
white 2 door.  I've met the owner a while bacj, but can't recall his
name.  And, as I walked home from Bob's, I spotted a white '64-66
convertible headed north on Pass Ave (Burbank).  This is a new one
around here, as far I can recall.

Finally, I saw a rerun of a PBS documentary on the Rockefeller family,
which had two brief shots of Nelson's '60 Ghia limo, with a "NY 1"
license plate, when he was governor.  Was this his car or did it belong
to NY state?  Through Google, I found an ad for it - is it still for
sale?

Bob