volunteerism/contributions (please read)

volunteerism/contributions (please read)

>>>Recently, I have been trying to add and compile as
much information as I can...  Unfortunately,....no
member has volunteered to help the club with this area
of the website.  And as you can see from the recent
sentiment of certain members, sharing and compiling a
complete library of all Imperial information is...not
of any real concern<<  - Mike Trettin

+++++++++

Mike - you are making much of the OIC pages HAPPEN!
Thank you so much for supporting the graphic content
that continues to impress me in the OIC.

I would like to make an appeal to those of you that
were drawn to the List based on the calling card that
is the year-by-year and info-pages.

-Like 'em?

I have dealt with several other non-List owners that
had been through the 196o page and other years too,
thirstily soaking up the info to be had and learning
more about their cars than at any other place in
existence that I'm aware of.

Please!!!

If you, the reader, enjoy Imperials, The List, and
enjoy the compiled info that we have already posted,
please consider donating your time, scanning skill, or
printed material.

I started on 196o stuff due to that year being so good
and yet so threadbare online.  It grew from there to a
stack of lit and ads the thickness of a phone book.
All coming to the OIC soon.

Hollanders interchange? Needed.
Catalogs from years that we don't already have?
Needed.
Comparo and road-test lit? Needed.
Pre-war? Needed.
Service lit, wiring diagrams, FSM or owner's manuals?
Needed.

I just sent Mike a stack of stuff which he scanned and
will post sometime in the future.  He returned them
all safely with nary a fingerprint to be found.

I plan to send a bunch more when he gets done if he
still feels compelled.  All that it cost me was the
postage, and he scans and posts it - what a guy! what
a deal!

I hope that by example I can encourage some others to
contribute too!!!

Please consider the "junk" or treasure that you may
have around the garage that might help some poor joker
enjoy an evening or solve a problem in the future.

If you have anything related to Imperial that we can
post, Please email me or any of the other volunteers
off list!  We'd love to hear from you!!!  So would
(almost?) everyone else!!!

Kenyon "needing some assists here" Wills
imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx