IML: Starter Boots

One possibility for replacing the boot, especially if missing, would be to have one fabricated from some soft flexible leather and keep it treated with suitable leather oils like mink oil. Hopefully someone has made some replacements. How about Andy Bernbaum and others. Has anyone located a source for these boots? Sometimes the vendors on the list of our club website have items that they don't list available, if one inquires.

Joe
begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;Texas;76271
email;internet:jwstrick426@xxxxxxxxxx
version:2.1
end:vcard