Re: IML: 61 convertible model

Well, that's cool!  That model (a Yat Ming Road Signature series die-cast) is available for less elsewhere, but it is my favorite, as it was built from measurements of my very own full-size (and how!) 1961 convertible "NO XQS", taken right in my back yard - and complete with distinguishing unique details only on NO XQS.  You'll find a reference to an early review of this model on the 1961 page of the club website (though I think the images have expired).  It's kinda nice that Chrysler themselves (whoever they are these days) have picked this up!

jc